Funded by the African Development Bank (AfDB) STRERP’s direct food, water, fodder, and medical assistance will provide relief to meet the immediate hunger and malnutrition needs faced by communities affected by drought, conflicts, and famine in Somalia and South Sudan. It will also provide food for more able-bodied members of beneficiary households to enable them to engage in restoration and creation of community assets that will assist the targeted communities in enhancing livelihoods and build resilience against future shocks. IGAD will oversee the implementation of the project through an agency to be recruited in each of the countries.
- Karamoja Conflict: Time is up for Action! April 28, 2021
- La Niña: forecasted drier than usual season poses risks to crops and livestock in some parts of the region November 11, 2020
- Transhumance routes for survival September 23, 2020
- How do we realize effective and efficient use of knowledge management portal to benefit the end users? September 20, 2020
- First Anniversary Celebration of the Kenya-Uganda Cross-border Peace Pact September 13, 2020
Sep 28 2021 - Sep 30 2021
Oct 23 2021 - Oct 29 2021
No event found!