The 11th IDDRSI Platform Steering Committee Meeting
The 11th meeting of the IDDRSI Platform Steering Committee is being organised around the theme: Consolidating the Path to Resilience and Sustainability; and is intended to discuss the plans for rolling out the new IDDRSI programming frameworks (IDDRSI Strategy, Country Programming Papers and Regional Programming Paper), which were launched during the 10th meeting of the Steering Committee held in Nairobi, Kenya in September 2019. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic related restrictions on travel and gatherings, the meeting will be held online.
Regional IDDRSI Implementation Progress Reports
- Report on the Progress of Implementing the Recommendations of the 10th Platform Steering Committee Meeting
- Updates on the Implementation of IDDRSI in Cross-Border Areas – July 2020
Country IDDRSI Implementation Progress Reports
- Djibouti: Etat D’avancement de la Mise en Ouevre de Resilinece du Pays – Juillet 2020
- Djibouti: Summary IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Ethiopia: IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Kenya: EDE Implementation Progress Report
- Somalia: IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- South Sudan: IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Sudan: IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
Food Security and Nutrition Reports
- Report of the IGAD Bi-annual Meeting on Food Security and Nutrition – June 2020
- 2020 Global Report on Food Crises – Regional Focus on the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Member States
- IGAD Regional Report on Food Crises 2020 in Brief
Resilience Analysis Documents
- IGAD Protocol for Resilience Measurement Dashboard
- IGAD Protocol for Resilience Measurement Technical Guidelines
- Presentation on Progress in Implementing 10th PSC Recommendations – July 2020
- Presentation on Updates on the Implementation of IDDRSI in CB Areas – July 2020
- IGAD COVID-19 Response Strategy
- Presentation on Desert Locust Plague amid COVID-19 pandemic: Effects on the Resilience Agenda in IGAD region
- Presentation on the IGAD Protocol for Resilience Measurement
- Djibouti: Presentation of the Country IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Ethiopia: Presentation of the Country IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Kenya: Presentation of EDE Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Somalia: Presentation of the Country IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- South Sudan: Presentation of the Country IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Sudan: Presentation of the Country IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
- Uganda: Presentation of the Country IDDRSI Implementation Progress Report – July 2020
Platform Steering Commitee Recommendations
|09:30 – 10:00||Registration : Participants log onto site hosting the meeting|
10:00 – 10:30
|Introductory remarks – Director, Planning, Coordination & Partnerships Division|
|Welcome remarks – Executive Secretary, IGAD|
|Opening remarks – Minister of Agriculture –Sudan|
|10:30 – 10:40||Presentation of the agenda and main Issues – IDDRSI Platform Coordinator|
|10:40 – 10:50||Updates on the implementation of 10th PSC neeting recommendations – KM Coordinator|
|10:50 – 11:00||Implementation of IDDRSI in cross-border areas – Programming Coordinator|
|11:00 -11:20||Effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, floods and Desert Locusts on the implementation of IDDRSI – Director, Health & Social Development Division; and IFRAH Coordinator|
|11:20 – 12:30||Reports from Member States – Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan & Uganda (10 minutes each)|
|12: 30 – 13:00||Remarks from Development Partners|
|13:00 – 13:30||General Discussion|
|13:30 – 14:00||Recommendations|
Date and time of meeting
The date and time for the meeting is 23 July 2020 at 10:00–14:30 EAT.
Connecting to the meeting on Zoom
For security reasons, your zoom link will be sent directly to your inbox after you confirm your attendance.
Zoom meeting etiquette
During the Zoom teleconference, we recommend the following:
- Always join the meeting using your full name. You can adjust this by double clicking against your name after you join, and typing the full name. For security purposes, this helps to ensure we do not have unknown participants joining.
- Immediately after you join the meeting, please mute your microphone and only unmute when you are speaking.
- We will be using the screen-sharing feature. If you are not the one making a presentation, we recommend that you keep your video off.
- To take the floor, speak and please use the ‘Raise a Hand’ function and we will call on you. Please use it often – we want to hear from you. Be prepared that you will also be called upon.
- Feel free to use the chat room to share thoughts, ideas and questions, and we will do the best to incorporate them into the discussion.
The technical support person during this meeting will be available to support you. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
All presentations and handouts will be available for download on the meetings page under the Meeting Documentation tab.
Contact person for the meeting
We hope this information will help you prepare for the meeting. Should you require any further information or assistance, please contact: the following: email@example.com.